Dec 29, 2010

Yellow

When she rides the old yellow poor bicycles, she shakes her hand with the pillow  
Screammm, calling momma for the mystify minds below
I guess its not the right time to clean up your messy heart
I come to fight, shining the path with the light
And I turned into the gangster lad, stand straight in the corner
Watching for the blues, but she said "no wonder"
A milky likely lady dance in the disco, I’m screaming and shout
Another day comes, a coffee will make her stop
Go tell your lady, the thing you stole is the thing you keep in your mind
Why none of us looking at them, and behave like clean person
I’ll remember you running out, singing songs for the special man
Worrying much, go zeros, pick it up, and pick it all
I’m dying and I’m singing
This is not too late, for us to be in the river in the morning
I leak it out, listening to the new waves sound

Cocky little bastard hit the ground,
The lanes might be the error effect
If you ride, I’m serious
Consider the old time, the first time we chat
Well, I’m more likely childish person who ever robbed your eyes
With the gun in my hand, should I shoot you for the second time?
With my heart, I found myself always get frightened
Now, I took the last match, that the last passion
Looking at you, looking at me
Arrghhh shit …
Should I post this swing? Too much thing to be touch by the mind
Well I said it was a crash, dealing with funny for the sunny
I need to grew up, I’ll stop robbing when the policeman stack in the ways
What’s the point here, your momma never say you late





No comments: